Heartless

They say I am cold! What do they know? I am anything but cold. Despite the fancy exterior and my cold demeanour that makes me so desirable, my insides are fizzing with fire. 

I could get inside her, possess her and let her drain that last ounce of me. 

She certainly looks hot, parched, wanting, and craving as she grabs the girth of my male stubbornness with her slender fingers. I let her raise me to her mouth and place my opening on her soft, pouty lips. She imbibes on my offering, swallowing me, bit by bit not sparing a single drop. 

The two of us, we’re both elevated to unfathomable levels of ecstasy. Sigh! It’s over. I am over. We were so meant to be together. 

The only trouble is, gee whiz, the heartless bitch would now dump me in a trash can, for I am simply a 'Coke Can'!

 Author Profile

Jim Ankan is a fusion musician and the director of the music institute in Bangalore - Eastern Fare Music Foundation. A self taught WebMaster, Jim manages multiple blogs and social media communities. The most popular ones are the North East India page on Facebook and Eric Johnson’s Official Facebook Fan Page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah! Oh MY God! the ending was like what the f! great going. fun stuff

Mardee Agen said...

Cant believe I didnt read this one! OMG.. that was great!!

Protim said...

Enjoyed...good command over language, an unexpected ending!